Online scripts to use
» Nametag creator -- Generates colored signature text, paste result after each post. (there are macro programs such as keytext available to avoid having to c/p each time)
Creators: master version is located here.
» Icon Search (Mirror) -- Replica of the IGN icon database, set up for searches. Benson and chadypu rock, so hosting's awesome.
» Online/Offline -- Displays an image showing your online status on the IGN boards. Only possible to display in your profile using a redirect URL from TinyURL.com. (copy the url from the script into tinyURL, and use the tinyURL instead)
» MU Script (Mirror) -- Collect user post/WUL counts, and keep track of stats. Very helpful for creating MU's, and has markup abilities.
» Icon Anonymizer -- Use this if your icons can't be remotely linked (if they come up with a red X when you try to post them). It has a 10k limit, ICONS ONLY!
How to use:
* Create a new bookmark, name it something appropriate.
* Right click on the bookmark, and go to Properties.
* Note: you can also use IE's Links bar to put the bookmark in the toolbar, or Netscape/Mozilla/Safari's bookmark bar, so you don't need to go into the favorites menu.
* To use it, just click on the newly created bookmark.
» Iconify Images: Choose the script that works best for your browser.
- Padding w/ image reloading -- seems to work perfectly on non-IE-based browsers.
- Padding w/o image reloading -- use this version if icons will continue animating when used.
- Expanded Border w/ image reloading -- seems to work best in IE-based browsers.
- Expanded Border w/o image reloading -- use this version if icons continue animating when used.
» Binary to ASCII: Translate binary code to normal ascii on the boards (highlights converted text). Only known to work in IE, Mozilla/Firebird 1.4+, and Safari. Let me know if any other browsers support it.
» Standalone binary converter: Prompts for binary code to be replaced, and alerts the output.
» ASCII to binary: Translate text to binary code. Prompts for text, then displays binary result in new window.
» Change page: Backward//Forward. Quick links to get to the next page/item (works for all url's with numerics, not just on IGN).
» WUL tracker: Click the script link once the user friends page has loaded to view the update for who's added you, and who's dropped you from their WUL.
» Linkify: Turn posted URL's into links. For those of you too lazy to copy/paste. (tested to work in safari, mozilla/firebird, and Internet Explorer)
» FIX ANNOYING CAPS: Use this to tone down CAPS in posts into capitalized, normal text. (Note: somewhat buggy... but mostly decent; better than AOL-er)
All scripts by carlmmii unless stated otherwise by a wooly mammoth.